Kids love to experiment and that is just how kids are. There are times when they act like adults and tinker with lots of things. Make your kids experiment with the Mini Vault Box Toy and give them their wish of being adults experimenting.
- Logwood to make DIY science experiment kits.
- The initial password of this product is 000.
- Installation instructions:
- Assemble the side of the box and fix it with 0.27-inch screws.
- Fix two white porous square columns on the front plate with 0.27-inch screws.
- Install the front panel with 0.27-inch screws.
- Use 0.39-inch screws and small wood chips to install the lock catch.
- Install the door panel with 0.27-inch screws and hinges.
- Install the lock body and make the toy.
- Size: 5.1 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches.
- Made from wood, metal, and plastic.
- Suitable for kids 4 years old and above.
- When assembling the products, the red wire connects to the positive pole of the battery box and the blue wire connects to the negative pole of the battery box.
- Contains small accessories and sharp objects so children should be assisted by adults.
- 1 X DIY Mini Vault Box Toy.