January 28, 2022 3 min read
It's no fun when your kids don't share and one of them throws a tantrum over what seems like nothing, and this can be frustrating for parents. It can be hard to deal with, but there are some tricks that can help you teach your toddler to share without the tantrum.
It is important for toddlers to learn how to share. Sharing is an important life skill that teaches children to take turns and be considerate of others. It also helps them develop skills such as empathy, patience, and self-control.
Toddlers are often eager to explore their environment and they want everything they see. They might not understand why someone else might want a particular toy or food item. Sharing can be difficult for them because they don't have the same understanding of what other people need or want as adults do.
The world is a small place and it is in the best interest of every toddler to learn how to share. Sharing is a social norm that is learned at a very young age. It can be difficult to teach toddlers to share their toys and other items, but there are some ways to make it easier.
1. Set up a play date - Invite your child’s friends over for an afternoon of playtime. Allow them to take turns with the toys and give them time to figure out how sharing works. This will teach your child that sharing is an important part of life.
2. Make it fun - The more kids are enjoying themselves, the more likely they are to want to share their toys with their friends. Try playing games like “I Spy” or “Simon Says” where whoever shares gets rewarded with a prize or points towards a goal, like getting ice cream after dinner!
3. Be patient - Toddlers have short attention spans and often need frequent breaks which offers a dilemma for parents. You cannot have them grasp the concept of sharing in one go, so just be consistent in reminding your kids the value of sharing.
4. Model it - Sharing can be taught in your everyday routine with your kids. You can have them see you divide an apple or an orange and each will have their parts including you.
If your kids refuse to share what they love after trying different approaches, take a breather and try again later. You might want to take a look at your child to see what could be causing such behavior. There's no one-size-fits-all approach with kids. All of them behave differently, so patience and acceptance is key.
1. They are able to put their items in a box or basket when they’re done playing with them.
2. They are able to take turns when it comes to sharing.
3. They are able to take care of their belongings without you having to remind them every time.
4. They are able to share with other kids that they don’t know very well.
5. They are not too upset when they don’t get what they want.
Kids are naturally curious, and they want to explore the world around them. This is a great quality, but it can also be a challenge. Kids are not always aware of what’s appropriate to share with others, so they may share something that’s not okay to share.
Parents have an important role in teaching their children about sharing. They need to teach their kids how to share early! Sharing early can help kids feel more comfortable with sharing later on in life because they will have learned the rules of what is appropriate and what isn’t.
It can be hard to enforce sharing with your kids, but it'll be worth the effort in the long run. They'll start learning how to share on their own without outside help. So be consistent in teaching your kids how to share everyday.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 26, 2022 6 min read
Kids today are very adaptable to the fast-paced technological industry. We must admit that they are even more tech-savvy than we adults can be.
With the great influence of the internet, we cannot help but try hard to control and minimize their gadget usage in fear of the negative impacts this may give them.
But did you know that you can actually help them secure their future while supporting what they love doing by teaching your kids how to make money with their hobbies and skills?
December 19, 2022 7 min read
Thinking about preparing for your little princess’ birthday party? I bet, it’s a load of fun and stress before and after the party, specially when you rush things and forget some details during the day. So, here’s a handful tips and ideas we created for you to use as your guide in giving your little girl the best birthday party she will cherish forever.
As parents, especially moms, we cannot avoid but to give our princess the best birthday party that we can afford. And knowing how and what to prepare saves us a lot of time, effort and money.
With this guide, we can figure out which ones are doable on our end, and which ones are to be booked from our suppliers.
December 12, 2022 6 min read
As a parent, you want what’s best for your children. You want to give them the freedom to explore their interests and discover who they are.
But what about their clothes? Shouldn’t you be dictating what they wear?
In this article, we’ll talk about why letting your kids create their own wardrobe might be the best thing for them and for you as well.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections and early access to flash sales!